Facility Rental Information all rentals are subject to the policies listed below
One-Time Hall Rentals:
Monday - Friday: $40/hour (minimum 3 hours)
Weekends (Friday-Saturday after 5 pm): $50/hour
Sunday (hourly): $50/hour (minimum 4 hours)
Friday - Sunday (Full Day):
• $400 flat rate for Non-Community Member
• $350 flat rate for Community Member a Community Member is a Kingsland resident who has a Event membership (June 1-May 31) renewed annually.
Christmas Week (starts the Monday before Christmas): if renter does not require full or half days then regular weekend rates apply
Day Rental (am to 3 pm?): $250/flat rate at discretion of Office Manager
Evening Rental ( 4 pm? - 2 am): $400/flat rate at discretion of Office Manager
New Year's Eve - December 31: $500/flat rate Full Day
Weekdays: $30/hour (minimum 2 hours)
Weekday Evenings: $35/hour (minimum 2 hours)
All rates are subject to GST
• The standard damage deposit is equal to the rental amount, payable by cheque or cash and received before the key is given to the renter.
• The damage deposit will be returned to the renter the following week providing that there are no damages and contract obligations satisfied.
Office Manager confirms that Liquor permit is obtained before keys are given to renter. Liquor permit must be displayed on wall at each event.
Full payment is required at time of booking with $50 being non-refundable if booking is cancelled.
Renters have an option to enter hall early to setup for event ($150.00 set-up before event - starting at 6:00 PM) if hall is not rented
• Full refund (less $50 non-refundable deposit) if 30+ days notice is given.