Facility Rental Information all rentals are subject to the policies listed below
One-Time Hall Rentals:
• Main hall can hold up to 100 people maximum.
• All rentals include 100 chairs and 25 tables that hold 4 people each (5 ft x 2.5 ft).
• Free parking at the hall with 28 stalls, 2 handicap spots with overflow parking on the street.
Monday - Friday: $40/hour (minimum 3 hours)
Weekends (Friday-Saturday after 5 pm): $50/hour
Sunday (hourly): $50/hour (minimum 4 hours)
Friday - Sunday (Full Day):
• $400 flat rate for Non-Community Member
• $350 flat rate for Community Member a Community Member is a Kingsland resident who has an active membership (June 1-May 31) renewed annually.
Christmas Week (starts the Monday before Christmas):
Day Rental (8 am - 2 pm): $250
Afternoon/Evening Rental ( 4 pm - 2 am): $400
Full day Rental (10 am - 2 am): $650
New Year's Eve - December 31: Day only (10 am - 2 am): $500
• Lower hall can hold up to 25 people maximum.
• All rentals include 25 chairs and 4 tables that hold 6 people each.
Weekdays: $30/hour (minimum 2 hours)
Weekday Evenings: $35/hour (minimum 2 hours)
All rates are subject to GST
• The standard damage deposit is equal to the rental amount, payable by cheque or cash and received before the key is given to the renter.
• The damage deposit will be returned to the renter the following week providing that there are no damages and contract obligations satisfied.
Office Manager confirms that Liquor permit is obtained before keys are given to renter. Liquor permit must be displayed on wall at each event.
Full payment is required at time of booking with $50 being non-refundable if booking is cancelled.
Renters have an option to enter hall early to setup for event ($150.00 set-up before event - starting at 6:00 PM) if hall is not rented
• Full refund (less $50 non-refundable deposit) if 30+ days notice is given.