Kingsland Community Hall
505 - 78 Avenue SW
For booking enquiries please visit Facility Rental
Information for the Community:
Notices & News for Kingsland Residents:
The new season for Heritage Soccer begins April 30th and the deadline for registration is March 31st. Click for more information on how to register online or in person.
• Saturday, April 13: "Easter Egg Hunt" from noon to 2:00pm, with Butterfield Acres Petting Zoo
• Saturday, May 4: "Seniors Lunch" from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. A speaker from the City of Calgary will present "Calgary Captured - Urban Wildlife on Film".
• Saturday, May 25: "Garage Sale Day" from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
• Saturday, June 8: "Neighbors Day / Pancake Breakfast" with the City of Calgary providing a 1½ hour lesson on Nordic Pole Walking.
• Saturday, June 22: "Clean-Up Day"
• Saturday, September 8: "Movie in the Park"
Questions? please email: email@example.com
• Great News Media has provided us with good information and interesting facts from its Community Newsletter Magazine Readership Survey Results.
• Visit this City of Calgary webpage updating its Municipal Development Plan and Developed Areas Guidebook with input from community engagement.
Attention all you seniors in Kingsland! Would you be interested in joining the Kingsland Chatter through your computer? It's a private chat club pertaining only to Kingsland residents. We would keep in touch with each other without going outdoors. What we talk about is up to us.
It's a secure and safe program, developed by members of the Elder Service Corps, and presented to the Kingsland Board. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many volunteer opportunities exist in Kingsland and your commitment time can vary.
Please call the hall at 403-255-1400 if you would like to volunteer. Examples of volunteer opportunities include casino fundraiser, membership drives, planning and development, transportation and infrastructure, parks and pathways, and social events.
Help your community and take some time to volunteer!
Send a photo of your pet to email@example.com with name of pet, breed, age and any other details. Monthly winner will be published in the Kingsland newsletter.
Have your birthday published in the Kingsland newsletter. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two months in advance.
This plan was adopted in October 2009 at the Annual General Meeting, and most recently updated in October 2017. The Plan will guide Board decisions regarding future development in Kingsland, and will be given to developers prior to submitting an application to the City.
Kingsland Community Association, formed in 1960, plays a vital role for, and on behalf of, residents by providing advocacy; communication; recreational activities; social events; and operating the hall, skating rink, and basketball court.
Connect with us! The input of members of our community is always appreciated.
Kingsland has been a Calgary neighbourhood since 1957 and now has more than 4,800 residents in approximately 2,500 households.
Ward 11 Councillor: Jeromy Farkas 403-268-2430
Calgary-Glenmore MLA: Anam Kazim 403-216-5421
Neighborhood Partnership Coordinator (NPC) Jenna Findlater 403 255-1400
Calgary Police Service Liaison: Cst. Henry Robinson 403-567-6600