Kingsland Community Hall
505 - 78 Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2V 0T3
Office Manager and Hall Rentals 403) 255-1400
Fax: 403) 255-1407
Questions? please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calgary Police Service
Communuity Resource Officer:
Cst. Jake Tyerman
Communuity Resource Office:
Emergency Crime in progress call 911
Non-Emergency Suspicious Activity: 403-266-1234
Complaints/ Incidents to City of Calgary dial 311
or visit the 311 webpage.
Notices & News for Kingsland Residents:
Please check Community Info and Social Events for updates. Visit our Community Instagram Page
Our Community Hall is open for business at reduced capacity,
and KCA social events will resume at a future date.
Trico Centre re-opened July 15 to all annual and continuous members!
Please visit the website for other scheduled dates.
Visit our Activities for Children
webpage for Outdoor Summer Programmes
info and links to a wide variety of Free Activities, Day Camps, and more summertime fun!
- Visit our Food Resources page in Community Info for helpful services.
- Broxburn Fresh Vegetables: Starting on June 3rd Kingsland will host a vegetable truck featuring fresh produce grown in Alberta. Wednesdays from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in our parking lot at 505-78 Ave SW. Please come and support the initiative to bring fresh vegetables to our community.
- Basketball hoops have been installed at Kingsland Community Association rink. Have energy to burn? this is the place for you. Enjoy the fresh air!
- Visit our COVID-19 Information page for a variety of resources.
Keeping Kingsland Safe
Preventing Bike Theft
What You Can Do:
- Ensure the bike is locked up properly by securing the wheels and the bike frame to a solid object. Use multiple locks.
- Take easily removable items with you, such as bells, seats and lights.
- Avoid securing your bike in a predictable fashion, such as putting it in the same bicycle rack in the same place every day.
- Ensure garages and storage sheds are locked.
- IMPORTANT: Record your bike's serial number and take photos of your bike to assist in recovery.
- Report your bike if it is lost or stolen by going to Calgarypolice.ca and filling in an online report.
…read more Safety Tips